Unified Vulnerability Management
Nucleus is built to solve the tedious vulnerability management process through data unification and smart automation of tasks throughout the entire workflow.
Use Nucleus to manage and monitor all vulnerabilities discovered via scanning, penetration testing, or compliance audits – in one location.
Customize the Nucleus risk-scoring algorithm to ensure your organizations vulnerabilities are correctly prioritized.
Fix vulnerabilities faster and with less resources using automation rules to trigger alerts, create tickets, send reports, and more.
The Benefits of Nucleus for Enterprise VM
Nucleus unifies existing tools in your security stack, creating a centralized hub to control the chaos of vulnerability analysis, triage, and remediation.
- Analyze, track and search all vulnerability information, from all tools, penetration tests and audits, from a single console
- Organize your assets and corresponding vulnerability data to best fit your monitoring and reporting requirements
- Automate your vulnerability management workflows and triage processes
- Maintain accountability and measure key performance indicators for each business unit, department or subnet
- Continuous vulnerability and asset risk scoring that is contextual to your organization
- Massive reduction in time spent determining the true risk of each vulnerability based on the assets affected
- Accurate risk reports based on vulnerability intelligence, threat intelligence and asset context
- Bi-directional integrations with ticketing systems, issue trackers, incident response tools, SIEMs and more
- Flexible automation rules to automate your existing vulnerability management workflows and processes
- Real-time views of all active vulnerabilities and their current remediation status
Notable Nucleus Features
Integrating with over 70 scanners and external tools, Nucleus ingests the entire scope of vulnerability data and consolidates it into one place, automating the remediation process so teams work more effectively.
Fixing the Broken Vulnerability Management Process
Broken VM processes continue to plague organizations large and small. As the vulnerability landscape continues to evolve rapidly, the processes used to discover, track, and remediate them has failed to evolve with it. In this eBook, we explore the importance of maintaining a contemporary VM program and the critical components used to build one.
Start Remediating Vulnerabilities 10x Faster. Start Your Free Trial Today!